Coworking is the practice of using an office or other working space by individuals who are self-employed or employed by separate companies, often in order to share resources, concepts, and expertise. The fundamental point of coworking is to gather intelligent, creative people and allow for idea exchange.
In 2024, There Will Be About 42,000 Coworking Spaces. By the end of 2024, there will be between 42,000 and 50,000 coworking spaces worldwide, according to historical data from 2018 through 2022.
According to replies to the second Global Coworking Survey, 40% of coworking spaces are typically profitable.
1. As of 2022, there are around 19,400 coworking spaces accessible worldwide, with more than 6,200 of those in the United States.
2. About 865,000 of the 1.933 million people who used coworking spaces globally in 2020 lived and worked in the United States.
3. The worldwide average coworking space is 7,308 square feet. 9,799 square feet is the size of the typical American home.
4. The typical American coworking space accommodates 105 individuals. The average capacity worldwide is 83 people.
5. South America has the lowest average capacity per coworking space at 54 people, while Asia has the highest average capacity at 114 people.
1. Please indicate your level of importance for each of these factors while looking at coworking spaces.
|24 hour access||54%|
2. What additional kinds of workspace are you interested in seeing?
3. If so, are there any specific ways you have thought of using or profiting from a coworking space?
|Video / phone conferencing||42%|
|Typical office uses||23%|
Which Workplace Type Would You Prefer the Most?
Do You Prefer to Rent a Specific Type of Coworking Office Space?
Technology and the internet have had a big impact on how coworking spaces operate. The popularity of coworking spaces is a clear example of this. In flexible work settings, many employees at large firms are receptive to interacting with independent contractors and other office staff. Coworking spaces are said to employ more than a million individuals.
Which Features In A Coworking Office Space Do You Like Best?
Working in a Cowork Office Space: How Rated Are You?
Do You Want an Office Space for Coworking Near You?
|Not at all||22%|
What characteristics do you favor in a coworking office environment?
When moving into a coworking space, what qualities would you value?
|Name||Rate of Using|
|Lunch & Snacks||60%|
Here, you can see that a lot of people are taking advantage of our coworking space. Because BanglamartBD, a company that ranks higher on the market, is providing the service, people are constantly using our coworking space. Coworking spaces are strongly suggested to employees as being superior to alternative workspaces.