7 Features Of A Shared Office That You Won’t Find Elsewhere
A commercially rented office is shared by two or more companies, a practice known as “shared office space.” Although the phrase can be used to describe a managed co-working space or a shared office, this is more frequently used when the renter of an office that is privately leased rents out any extra space to another company. This indicates that by splitting the expense of the lease, bills, and overheads, both parties’ profit.
Can you imagine? Over 40,000 shared office spaces are expected to exist globally by 2024, more than double the current number.
1. One of the main gripes of independent contractors is that they regularly feel depressed and unproductive while working from home.
2. Shared office rental offers far more than simply a desk and just a chair.
3. Shared office rental usually draws startup enterprises because they can be quite helpful to their expanding businesses.
Differences: Shared Office Vs. Traditional Office
|Shared Office||Traditional Office|
|1. Shared offices are very flexible.||Traditional offices are less flexible.|
|2. Your space is ready for occupancy right away.||Traditional offices are not always ready to use immediately.|
|3. Amazing opportunities to cooperate and network.||Best to get the right business culture and branding.|
|4. Cost-effective than work from home.||More expensive than a shared office rental.|
|5. There are no office management responsibilities.||If you own or rent a traditional office then you are responsible for everything.|
Shared Office Space Comes In A Variety Of Types
A shared office space usually has dedicated workstations and/or private office suites, depending on the specific office and tenants using it. A single dedicated workstation to a private office space appropriate for a team of up to 100+ people can be found. The quantity of desks & sizes of the office spaces also can vary.
1. A dedicated desk is precisely what it sounds like- a workspace that is exclusively for you! The workstation and chair are completely yours, and frequently come with a locked storage cabinet. You will share the shared rooms with the other users because the workspace is open plan.
2. A private office can be anything from a one-person space to a whole floor filled with offices, conference rooms, and open-concept spaces. The important point is that you have sole access to the room, regardless of how large it is, and that it is lockable.
Shocking – With a constant annual rate of growth (CAGR) of –12.9%, it is predicted that the global market for coworking spaces will shrink from $9.27 billion in 2019 to $8.24 billion in 2020 for covid-19.
Features That Make A Shared Office Different
1. They are ideal for new businesses: Shared office spaces frequently draw startups since they can be quite helpful to their expanding enterprises. A longer lease is frequently necessary when renting a conventional workplace.
2. Excellent for networking: A lot of served office spaces take advantage of regular networking events, which give workers a chance to connect with the other individuals who work in their work space.
3. They are adaptable: Whether you perform your best work at night or in the morning, coworking spaces give workers the freedom to determine their own work hours, with many of them providing members with 24/7 access.
4. They are inexpensive: Served office spaces offer a variety of membership choices for all types of organizations and are far less expensive to rent than typical offices for hire. So, it is cost-effective.
5. They are friendly: Shared office facilities draw a wide variety of people, from independent contractors to small enterprises, so there is always someone with whom to exchange ideas, even over a weekend beer.
Shared Office Demographics
This statistic shows which industries tended to use Served office space the most. Served office space is used by 40% of SMEs. On the other side, 29% of startups choose to rent shared workspaces, and 17% of independent contractors also favor this type of arrangement. Additionally, today’s entrepreneurs & remote workers are opting for Served office space.
For your new company, existing company, or startup, get a completely furnished office. Modern amenities are entirely available in the offices. We have shared offices in some of the best areas of Dhaka. Everything is available for a price you would never have imagined feasible. For more details, contact us.